Standardize JD Edwards Reporting and Analysis
As a market share leader in reporting and analytics technologies, SAP BusinessObjects covers all aspects of analysis to be used across JD Edwards and other corporate applications.
Quickly and Easily Analyze Your Data
- Data Discovery (Lumira): Empower business-users to explore data with SAP’s Data Discovery
- Ad hoc Query (Web Intelligence): Deliver powerful drag and drop ad hoc query capabilities to analysts
- Operational and Financial Reporting (Crystal Reports): Quickly develop and share interactive and drillable operational and financial reports with consumers
- BI Platform (BI Launchpad): Manage and distribute all corporate reports and business intelligence content through a secured BI platform
Simplify the JD Edwards Data Model
BI QuickLaunch for BusinessObjects consists of a suite of pre-built semantic layer models called Universes and Crystal Reports Templates and report samples that translate the cryptic JD Edwards ERP data model into business user friendly format for analysis. BI QuickLaunch reduces IT backlogs and empowers business users to turn JD Edwards data into actionable insight.
Immediate Time to Value
- Day 1: BusinessObjects environment installed
- Day 2: BusinessObjects properly configured with best practices
- Day 3: BI QuickLaunch Universes mapped to your JD Edwards data
- Day 4: BI QuickLaunch Crystal Report Templates and Samples mapped to your JD Edwards data
- Day 5: Financial Income Statement and Balance Sheet mapped to your row criteria and drilldown hierarchies
BI QuickLaunch is priced to meet the budget of every organization. To learn more about cost-effective unlimited user pricing or the Preferred Strategies Trade-in program, visit our Pricing page.
Data QuickLaunch for JD Edwards
Preferred Strategies QuickLaunch accelerators are designed to work with all JD Edwards World and EnterpriseOne versions running on IBM, Oracle, and SQL Server database platforms. BI QuickLaunch for BusinessObjects leverages the Data QuickLaunch of your choice:
For a current list of supported JD Edwards modules, contact Preferred Strategies today.